This Predictive Analytics using Oracle Data Mining Ed 1 training will review the basic concepts of data mining. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to leverage the predictive analytical power of Oracle Data Mining, a component of the Oracle Advanced Analytics option.
- Explain basic data mining concepts and describe the benefits of predictive analysis.
- Understand primary data mining tasks, and describe the key steps of a data mining process.
- Use the Oracle Data Miner to build, evaluate, apply, and deploy multiple data mining models.
- Use Oracle Data Mining’s predictions and insights to address many kinds of business problems.
- Deploy data mining models for end-user access, in batch or real-time, and within applications.
Benefits to You
When you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to use the Oracle Data Miner 4.1, the Oracle Data Mining “workflow” GUI, which enables data analysts to work directly with data inside the database. The Data Miner GUI provides intuitive tools that help you explore the data graphically, build and evaluate multiple data mining models, apply Oracle Data Mining models to new data, and deploy Oracle Data Mining’s predictions and insights throughout the enterprise.
Oracle Data Miner’s SQL APIs – Get Results in Real-Time
Oracle Data Miner’s SQL APIs automatically mine Oracle data and deploy results in real-time. Because the data, models, and results remain in the Oracle Database, data movement is eliminated, security is maximized and information latency is minimized.