This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II training is a continuation of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I. It teaches you how to perform important administrative tasks, employing best practices that enable you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications.
- Create and use domain templates.
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using advanced deployment techniques.
- Configure advanced JDBC features.
- Create and run WLST scripts.
- Interact and manage WLS using REST.
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers.
- Create and work with simple domain partitions.