This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Architecture and Administration training helps you develop the knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and install an Enterprise Deployment Architecture to run Oracle SOA Suite 12c products. You’ll learn the step-by-step process needed to create an Oracle SOA Suite 12c configuration by using two virtual machines for creating a cluster of WebLogic Server instances.
- Install and configure Oracle SOA Suite 12c in a cluster configuration.
- Initiate and create run-time instances.
- Configure a Weblogic Server clustered domain with Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure components.
- Deploy application, monitor, tune and troubleshoot the environment for optimal day-to-day operations.
- Configure and test the email notification service used by SOA composite applications and the human workflow operations.
- Install and use Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service.
- Create Oracle Database schemas for Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Configure a load balancer for servicing client requests.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you’ll build a solid foundation to create an environment that supports scalability and high availability, and that is integrated with an LDAP server for authentication and authorization services. You’ll walk away from this course with the ability to monitor and take action to tune Oracle SOA Suite 12c, the Oracle Database and SOA Suite components for optimal performance.