The Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features course covers High Availability new features introduced in the Oracle Database 12c Release 2. Focus areas include Clusterware, ASM, ACFS, RAC, and Data Guard.
- Configure and administer the Oracle Database 12c R2 high availability new features contained in Oracle Clusterware Infrastructure (including Automatic Storage
- Management [ASM] and Cloud FS.
- Configure and administer RAC new features.
- Describe the new features contained in Oracle Data Guard.
- Describe Oracle Data Guard Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Gain an understanding of Clusterware Manageability Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of ASM New Features.
- Gain an understanding of ACFS Manageability New Features & Performance Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of Real Application Cluster New Features.
- Gain an understanding of Data Guard and Broker New Features.
Benefits To You
By enrolling in this course, you’ll be able to practice using Oracle’s new clustering technologies and gain valuable experience through hands-on demos and labs.