This Oracle Database 12c R2: Clusterware Administration training will explore general cluster concepts and Oracle Clusterware architecture. Work with expert Oracle University instructors through interactive instruction and hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Perform Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks.
- Describe available cluster configuration options.
- Install Standalone Flex Clusters.
- Add and remove nodes from a cluster in addition to upgrading and patching existing Grid Homes.
- Manage and administer both Traditional Clusters and Policy-Managed Clusters.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Oracle Clusterware.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
Benefits to You
Learn how to make applications highly available using Oracle Clusterware. You’ll walk away with the ability to install, configure, manage, monitor and troubleshoot standalone flex clusters. Furthermore, you will have developed the skills to upgrade and patch Clusterware environments.