This Oracle Database 11g: OLAP Essentials training will teach you how to progressively build an OLAP data model to support a wide range of business intelligence requirements. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to design OLAP cubes to serve as a summary management resource for existing SQL table queries.
- Design and create an Oracle OLAP data model.
- Enable query rewrite to OLAP Cube MVs for relational summary management.
- Easily create OLAP calculations that enrich the analytic content of your data model.
- Query OLAP data using simple SQL.
- Implement cube security.
- Efficiently design cubes for performance and scalability.
- Create sophisticated reports of OLAP data by using simple SQL queries.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will teach you how to leverage the power of Oracle OLAP by adding rich analytic content to your data model. You’ll develop the skills to create and execute OLAP queries in SQL Developer and Oracle Application Express (APEX). You’ll learn how to implement cube security, including how to authorize access to cube data and methods for scoping user views of data.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.