This Oracle Database 11g: New Features for Administrators Accelerated course teaches you about change management features and other key enhancements in Oracle Database 11g Release 1 and Release 2. You’ll explore managing change, diagnosing and recovering from problems, ensuring high availability, while improving scalability and performance.
- Implement manageability features to simplify database management.
- Use change management features to master database changes.
- Use database advisors to provide proactive database monitoring.
- Increase data availability by using ASM, RMAN and Flashback feature enhancements.
- Describe the key new capabilities in Oracle Database 11g (184.108.40.206).
- Identify how these new features can be applied in your own environments.
- Identify technical advantages and business benefits associated with these technologies.
- Proceed towards the adoption and implementation of Oracle Database 11g Patch Set 1 with greater confidence.
Benefits To You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Database Administration Topics
Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to strengthen security, while exploring several other areas of particular interest to Database Administrators. In addition, you’ll participate in hands-on practice sessions that will help reinforce your understanding of the new capabilities of Database 11g.
Explore Other Features of Oracle Database 11g
This course also gives you the opportunity to learn about the general new features of the Oracle Database 11g (220.127.116.11). You’ll examine the benefits, while using new features to manage storage and space, strengthen resource management and database manageability.