The goal of this Oracle Database 11g: 2 Day DBA Release 2 training is to teach database administrators how to install the Oracle Database 11g software and perform the tasks required to manage an Oracle Database. Enterprise Manager is used throughout to teach you how to quickly accomplish the required task.
- Install Oracle Database 11g software and create a database.
- Use Enterprise Manager Database Control to manage the database.
- Manage database storage structures and schema objects.
- Administer users and security.
- Backup and recover the Oracle Database.
- Monitor the database and use the Advisors.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
Explore Automatic Features of Database 11g
Expert Oracle University instructors will emphasize the self-managing capabilities and automatic features of Oracle Database 11g. This course is ideal for Database Administrators working with small to medium sized businesses.