The MySQL Performance Tuning course teaches you how to tune MySQL for optimal performance. You will learn best practices for configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting your server, databases and queries using a range of tools.
- Understand performance tuning concepts.
- Benchmark your MySQL server.
- Tune MySQL server settings.
- Investigate performance metrics with a range of system databases, command-line and graphical tools.
- Design your databases for optimal performance.
- Optimize slow queries.
- Troubleshoot common performance problems.
- Scale your hardware and application environment as your database grows.
Benefits To You
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database, and the leading database for web applications. The majority of the largest web properties rely on MySQL to cope with huge numbers of transactions simultaneously, while maintaining the integrity of their data.
As users continue to demand better performance and more functionality from web applications, you need to make sure that your database can keep up. The MySQL Performance Tuning course will teach you how to use the vast array of configuration options, monitoring tools, and techniques employed by MySQL database professionals to keep your applications fast, efficient, and safe.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.