This Java SE 7 Fundamentals training teaches students with little or no programming experience to begin to learn programming using the Java programming language. It explores the significance of object-oriented programming, the keywords and constructs of the Java programming language and the steps required to create simple Java technology programs.
- Use various Java programming language constructs to create several Java technology applications.
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Perform basic error handling for your Java technology programs.
- Implement intermediate Java programming and object-oriented (OO) concepts in Java technology programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Java technology and the Java programming language.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you’ll develop a solid foundation in the Java programming language upon which to base continued work and training. It features the Java Platform, Standard Edition 7 (Java SE 7), and uses the Java SE Development Kit 7 (JDK 7) product.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
You’ll gain hands on experience with basic object oriented concepts like inheritance, encapsulation and abstraction. Learn to create and use simple Java classes containing arrays, loops and conditional constructs.
Dive into Real World Applications
You’ll also learn how to use and manipulate object references, as well as write simple error handling code. This course helps you develop a solid understanding of what the Java SE7 platform is and how it’s used in real world applications.