This Java Performance Tuning with Mission Control and Flight Recorder training helps you build a conceptual background for Java garbage collection. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how it it applies to Java garbage collectors on the Hotspot JVM, including the new G1 garbage collector.
- Monitor, profile and tune your Java applications.
- Use command line and visual tools to perform these tasks.
- Get hands on practice with Visual VM, Java Mission Control, Flight Recorder and the NetBeans IDE.
- Use these tools and techniques to analyze Java 7 and earlier JVMs.
- Effectively apply tools like Java Mission Control and Flight Recorder to your daily work.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you’ll learn how Java garbage collection works and how it affects your applications. You’ll develop the knowledge to select the appropriate garbage collector and performance goal for your applications. Furthermore, you’ll know how to use the new Mission Control and Java Flight Recorder tools to monitor and analyze your applications.
Live Virtual Class format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.