This Introduction to Oracle Database Security Ed 1 training teaches you how to use Oracle Database features to help meet the security, privacy and compliance requirements of your organization. Develop a deep understanding of the security risks and Oracle solutions provided to help address those risks.
- Describe and determine database security requirements.
- Choose Oracle security solutions to meet security requirements.
- Implement basic database security.
- Configure network security.
- Discover basic security configuration issues.
Benefits to You
By participating in hands-on practices and available demonstrations, you’ll know how to use features of Oracle Database 12c to secure the databases in your own organization. You’ll begin by implementing basic database and network security and build on this knowledge throughout the course.