Updated: 13th September 2017
This policy applies to information we collect on www.trainocate.com and its sub-domains about:
- Visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
- People who register their personal data with us.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR PERSONAL DATA WITH US
When your Personal Data is registered with us, we may use it for the following marketing purposes:
- Conducting and completing transactions (e.g., processing orders and payments; providing products or services that have been requested)
- Providing customer service (e.g., responding to queries and requests; informing you about service status and product updates; sending you alerts and newsletters)
- Conducting market research and improving customer service (e.g., conducting market research or surveys; performing market analysis; managing and enhancing our products and services; developing new products and services)
- Conducting marketing activities and promotions (e.g., sending alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties; offering promotions and loyalty programs)
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g., providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies; performing internal audits)
By submitting your Personal Data, you consent to the usage as described in this policy.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log and visitor behavior information. The information is used to track visitor usage of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser to disallow cookies but there is a possibility that the Site might not function as intended.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We maintain reasonable safeguards for this Site to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the Personal Data you provide on the Site. If you have any questions about security at our Site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to the exceptions referred to in Section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No.26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request for a copy of the information that we hold about you. Please send an email to email@example.com for a copy of your Personal Data.
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We want to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete, and accurate. As such, please inform TSPL of changes to your Personal Data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated particulars.
- OPT-OUT AND MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
Should you decide to opt-out and not receive any marketing emails from us, please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each marketing email you receive from us, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will strive to ensure that the use, disclosure and / or transfer of your Personal Data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to are permitted under applicable laws and regulations. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties / partners who assist us in operations related to our business, as long as these parties / partners agree to accord the highest level of confidentiality to your Personal Data.
However, we may disclose your Personal Data without your consent in any of the circumstances stipulated in Section 17(3) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No.26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”).
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take into account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment. This policy was last updated on 13 SEPTEMBER 2017. If you are unsure whether you are reading the most current version, please feel free to contact us.