What is Software Assurance?
Software Assurance training vouchers provide in-depth technical training for IT professionals and developers. Developed by Microsoft experts with classroom training, taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers and Microsoft Official Courses On Demand (MOD) hosted online and taught by top trainers. Training vouchers help your IT staff deploy, manage, support new software and stay current with technology—without impacting your budget.
Training Voucher Eligibility
Your company receives a number of training days based on the amount of qualifying Microsoft Office and/or Windows software licenses covered with Software Assurance and you may redeem your training based on the following criteria.
Eligible courses are as follows:
- Microsoft Official Courseware (designed for IT professionals or developers)
- Microsoft Course Certificates
Ineligible courses include courses created for information workers such as:
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Hands-on labs, first-look clinics or Microsoft Press books
- See a complete list of SATV eligible courses (filter by Training Type – Classroom; Program Type – SA)
Should you require more information kindly contact us by phone or email:
+65 6332 2330 / email@example.com