CAPM - CAPM Exam Preparation Course (CAPM)
- Who Should Attend
Course Duration 3 days.
CAPM - CAPM Exam Preparation Course - PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
Whether you’re new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path and take it to the next level.
Who Should Attend
- If you’re a project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM certification is right for you.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- A)High School diploma or equivalent, plus 1,500 hours of project experience
- B)High School diploma or equivalent, plus 23 hours of formal Project Management training
This course will provide you the necessary training hours for option B.
On completion of this 3-day course, delegates would have able to:
- Recognize and understand the project management framework according to PMI 5th edition of the Project Management Book Of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Describe the 10 knowledge areas and 5 processes groups
- Understand and apply the tools and techniques for managing key area of project
- Earn the education hours necessary for the CAPM examination
- Project Management Overview
- Project Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource
- Project Communications
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Managment
- The Role of Ethics in Project Management
Course ID: CAPM
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All