ITIL® Change Analyst (ITILCA)
- Who Should Attend
Course Duration 3 days.
ITIL® Change Analyst - Change Analyst gives knowledge and practical experience of the main skills and competencies required in fulfilling the role of a Change Analyst within IT Service Management. The syllabus has been developed around the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) level 3 and 4 guidelines for this role. This certificate builds upon the basic Service Management knowledge acquired through achieving the ITIL® V3 Foundation certificate. The qualification is multidimensional, combining a more detailed look at the structure and application of the key change processes and procedures, together with an insight into the soft skills required to meet the everyday challenges in the role of Change Analyst.
Who Should Attend
- Specialising in Change Management and wish to extend or formalise their understanding and knowledge
- Working in a role where Change Management forms an integral part of the day-to-day activities
- IT professionals that are working within other areas that have a direct interface with Change Management, such as -third party suppliers, application developers and other related service management functions.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- A pass of ITIL v3 Foundation or equivalent (ITIL v2 plus Foundation Bridge)
- Describe Change Management and the role of the Change Analyst
- Identify the importance of communication in this role
- Demonstrate the specificskills and competencies associated with the role of Change Analyst
- Recognise the importanceof maintaining Quality
- Change Management and the role of the Change Analyst
- Personal Communications
- Scope of Change Management
- Process Overview
- Techniques assisting process activities
- Written Communication
- Maintaining Quality
- Change Analyst links to the Organisation
Course ID: ITILCA
Show Schedule for 1 Month 3 Months All